Pupils deserve the best school trip ever!
Kids have missed out on so much in 2020/21 and school adventures and trips have therefore never been so important. A school adventure trip offers pupils so many exciting opportunities and what a way to re-build their confidence! We can’t wait to re-open our doors on the 17th May and welcome schools back to High Adventure.
So what makes a High Adventure school trip so special?
Our Outdoor Education Centre is conveniently set on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales which means we can combine our excellent onsite activities with a great selection of offsite activities that make the most of the beautiful surroundings.
At our centre, we have indoor and outdoor climbing walls, a high ropes course, zip line, targets sports, bouldering wall, nightline and low ropes course. Within walking distance is Earl Crag where pupils get to experience rock climbing & abseiling as well as bouldering and weaselling. Nearby we utilise the local reservoir for a day of water sports including stand up paddleboarding, kayaking & raft building. Slightly further afield, we can take your pupils caving (proper caving!) and to see the beautiful Malham Cove and Ribblehead Viaduct.
Our school trip itineraries are bespoke so we will work with you to create the perfect trip for your pupils, whether it be all onsite, mostly offsite or a mixture of the two.
The High Adventure promise- what you get when you book with us:
1. A company set up by teachers, for teachers– as former teachers ourselves, we know what is most important to schools and we’ve worked hard to offer the most engaging programmes, a supportive & friendly booking service, help with paperwork and comfortable accommodation that ticks all the right boxes, including exclusive primary school accommodation.
2. Low deposit & a balance payable AFTER your trip– At High Adventure we’ve always charged the full balance at the end of a trip because we know numbers change and it’s just easier for schools to pay after they’ve been on their trip with us. In more recent times, this has become even more important with many schools fearful to hand over money after finding it so hard to get it back. With us, you book, pay £500 and then pay us the rest when you return. Your deposit will also be quickly paid back in the event that Covid-19 impacts on your trip with us.
Complete peace of mind.
3. A bespoke programme tailored to your school- One of the things we know is important to schools is agreeing and planning the itinerary well in advance so you can let everyone know what they’ll be doing and also to make sure you get the right programme for you. We make sure this happens so when you book with us and know exactly what you’ll be getting (weather permitting!)
4. Comfortable indoor accommodation with private en-suite teacher rooms – At the end of a nice busy day of activities, it’s great to have somewhere cosy and warm to relax in, with spaces that make managing your group as easy as possible. At High Adventure we offer spacious, comfortable rooms with bedding provided and relaxing spaces for teachers to rest or work as required, with a cuppa on hand! We have pool tables and table football in the various social spaces for free time as well as a group kitchen, wi-fi (for teachers to manage as they wish) and drying room. New for 2021, we’ve also built an outdoor campfire area, perfect for some evening outdoor time, toasting marshmallows!
5. An engaging and varied activity programme with activities on and off-site as you wish – At High Adventure we believe in keeping pupils busy and active so that they really enjoy their activities and get the most out of their trip with us. This is why we keep activity groups to 12 and tailor the programme to suit your school objectives. We’ll work with you to get the best school trip for you.